Tuesday, March 2, 2010

50's Winter Dance Party



I took my son the the Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center for the 50's Winter Dance Party, a tribute to Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and The Big Bopper. I got a few good pictures of the artists during the show. I wanted to do a scrapbook layout and decided on a page for each artist along with a main page. I saw a poster online for the original dance party and the colors were yellow and black so I used those for my colors. I included pictures of the original artists, some of the pictures I took, the autographed pages from the Playbill, a small copy of the poster for the original concert, and my tickets. I am just a beginner and would love comments on what others would have done with this layout. I'm already thinking I should've put the yellow border on top of black. And maybe added black musical notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment